Monday, September 11, 2006

Vikings Beat Washington!


It's the first Monday night game of the season, and the opener of a double header (new, like it's new to ESPN) was Minnesota vs. Washington. In an excellent victory, the Vikings managed to defeat the Redskins at home in the opener.

I confess that, although I am in the Pacific Northwest and I always enjoy watching the Seahawks, my heart is with the Vikings.

And, tonight, watching the Vikings win their first road game, it warmed my heart and made me proud to stayed a Vikings fan all these years. What their final record will be at the end of the season remains to be seen. But with Brad Johnson at quarterback (again...), this team of players who never stopped playing hard and well will end the season performing their best.

Skol, Vikings, let's go!

No comments: