Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pageant Hair? Really?

Although I am critical of Sarah Palin as a candidate for vice president, I find it exciting the Republicans will actually have a woman running as a vice presidential candidate.
And while I hesitate to comment on anyone woman politician's appearance, because I think that we are too obsessed with looks when we should be concerned with character, values, and what they're going to do as a leader, I just can't keep quiet any more.
Someone get the woman a stylist and get rid of that pageant hair! Even when she WAS in the pageant system, her hair was shorter and more contemporary. (Well, for the 1980s, anyway.)
Governor Palin dresses very well (except, perhaps, for that fur), but the hair is in a time warp and has to change.
Please, McCain campaign, I'm sure there are plenty of talented Republican hair stylists who would be delighted to update her look....


No comments: