Thursday, October 02, 2008

If Bill Kristol and I Can Agree...

Tonight, a busy night, I caught the first half hour of the veep debate while stuck in traffic (how many of those people who were planning on watching the debate thought to turn on the radio?), then finished watching on C-SPAN when I got home. My husband was watching on FOX (the first channel he found the debate) upstairs, I watched downstairs while preparing dinner.

So, naturally, we were busy using IM to make comments while we watched. At the end of the debate, I commented, "I think the conservatives are going to be pleased and say she's ready to be president, and will probably ignore her panic."

My husband replied,"That's just what Bill Kristol said."

Aaugh! I agreed with Bill Kristol! And not only did we agree, we said it exactly the same way!

Maybe Barack Obama is right...maybe we can find common ground....

No comments: