Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Almost Christmas

"It's almost Christmas..."

I'll bet there's a bad holiday-themed pop love song out there that starts with those words. And I'll bet it's been used in one of the many sappy Christmas movies that flood Lifetime, Hallmark Channel and ABCFamily this time of year.

I have a confession. I love watching those movies. And I'm determined to write one. Although it will probably be a parody amalgamation, it will still be full of all the corny things that make us keep tuning into them year after year.
So take a look at that picture, there. Okay.
What comes to mind?
Whatever it is, that is what those holiday movies are all about. Just replace the actors with Dean Cain or one of your favorite TV actresses, and you've got it.
Happy Holidays.

No comments: